Lyn Worthy at Coolum Cruise and travel handles all the flights and accounting details of the tours. Guests can contact her at anytime during business hours to check on the status of their flights or account. Ph: 07 5446 1727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Louis Harris handles all the surf tour information. Guests can contact Louis on 0407 157 077. During the surf season the best way to contact him is email: email@example.com as he can be on the boat out of mobile phone range.
- 10 nights on board Liquid Destination's Nautilus One
- Return transfers from Male airport to the vessel
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Barman at your service 24 hours a day.
- Disk of photos at the end of your trip
- Disk of slideshow at the end of your trip
- Two experienced operators on board
- Cabins with air conditioning and ensuites
- Plenty of Surf Racks on board!
- 60 foot Dhoni
- 15 foot Tender
What To Bring
- Your Surfboards!
- Spare leg ropes and leash strings
- 5 shirts
- 3 pairs of boardshorts
- 3 pairs of walk shorts
- Plenty of Sunscreen and Zinc
- Ding repair kit
- Snorkeling gear
- Booties if needed
- Beach towel
- Universal Adaptor
- U.S dollars
The Process Once Booked
- Once guests deposits have been paid they are booked on the tour
- 60 days out prior to departure full payment is required by all guests
- Once full payment is received from all guests the tour will be confirmed and flights will be issued
- Guests will receive their travel wallets with flight and trip information approximately 30 days out prior to departure
- Please Note we cannot issue tickets/trip information or confirm departure until all guests are fully paid
- Upon arrival into the Maldives guests receive a free 30 day visa
- Guests will be greeted at the arrivals terminal after customs has been cleared. Look for the anchor sign.
- This Liquid representative will transfer guests to either the domestic airport (short walk) or to the dhoni for transfer to the main vessel
- If a domestic flight is required please proceed promptly through customs as it is a tight turn around for the domestic flight
- A representative will also meet the guests upon arrival after the domestic flight
- Once the tour is completed the bar tabs will be finalised and paid and guests will be dropped back at the airport for their flights home.